fender bender

rlg09

I was driving home from work when the car in front of me stopped short. I was not too close to him but he really slammed on his brakes and I ended up hitting his bumper with mine. So, we both pull over and he gets out. Well, it turns out he is a dwarf and he is gesturing all over the place with his hands for me to get of the car. So i do, and he yells, "I am not happy" so I ask him "Well, which one are you then?"

rlg09

I was driving home from work when the car in front of me stopped short. I was not too close to him but he really slammed on his brakes and I ended up hitting his bumper with mine. So, we both pull over and he gets out. Well, it turns out he is a dwarf and he is gesturing all over the place with his hands for me to get of the car. So i do, and he yells, "I am not happy" so I ask him "Well, which one are you then?"

rlg09

rlg09

rlg09