FINALLY!!! GOING HOME!!!!!

JennifersHope

I am so happy and so thrilled that Garren was able to come home.. I can't wait for more updates to hear how things are going.. Is Chris still home with you? I hope so I hope you guys all get to spend some quality family time in your own home now...

Yippiiiiiiiiie

JennifersHope

I am so happy and so thrilled that Garren was able to come home.. I can't wait for more updates to hear how things are going.. Is Chris still home with you? I hope so I hope you guys all get to spend some quality family time in your own home now...

Yippiiiiiiiiie

JennifersHope

Yippiiiiiiiiie

JennifersHope

Yippiiiiiiiiie

JennifersHope

Yippiiiiiiiiie