finally i have a e-flow!!

Giggles

I use trio and no dosing has changed for pulmozyme, albut, hts. I just have different dosing etc for the Tobra and Colistin

Jennifer 38 with CF and CFRD

Giggles

I use trio and no dosing has changed for pulmozyme, albut, hts. I just have different dosing etc for the Tobra and Colistin

Giggles

Giggles

Giggles

<br />
<br />
<br />Jennifer 38 with CF and CFRD

bkc3

docs are recommending we do a 1/2 vial of albuerol, but no change on anything else
I cant wait to get this thing. I would love to see our little boy have 1 hour per day of his life back.

bkc3

docs are recommending we do a 1/2 vial of albuerol, but no change on anything else
I cant wait to get this thing. I would love to see our little boy have 1 hour per day of his life back.

bkc3

bkc3

bkc3

<br />I cant wait to get this thing. I would love to see our little boy have 1 hour per day of his life back.

Dosing should change on all the drugs because the TRIO/ altera are much more efficient at getting the medications into your lungs. Unfortunately you do need to wash and sanitize between each med or try to get your hands on enough handsets so that you have one for each med you're nebulizing. This is important because you do not want the medications to mix.

Dosing should change on all the drugs because the TRIO/ altera are much more efficient at getting the medications into your lungs. Unfortunately you do need to wash and sanitize between each med or try to get your hands on enough handsets so that you have one for each med you're nebulizing. This is important because you do not want the medications to mix.

bkc3

albuterol and pulmicort are mixed together and administered in the same neb in a standard neb (pari-lc plus), so I figured the same would be the case with the eflow. The hypertonic saline is not affected by other meds so we put that in when the others have run through (in the standard neb). we use clean steril nebs for tobi because I am not sure if the other meds may adversly affect the tobi. We also use clean sterile nebs for pulmozyme.

Currently we are not planning to use hypertonic saline in the eflow. There have been some mixed reviews...that one takes about 20min on a standard neb.

bkc3

albuterol and pulmicort are mixed together and administered in the same neb in a standard neb (pari-lc plus), so I figured the same would be the case with the eflow. The hypertonic saline is not affected by other meds so we put that in when the others have run through (in the standard neb). we use clean steril nebs for tobi because I am not sure if the other meds may adversly affect the tobi. We also use clean sterile nebs for pulmozyme.

Currently we are not planning to use hypertonic saline in the eflow. There have been some mixed reviews...that one takes about 20min on a standard neb.

bkc3

bkc3

bkc3

<br />
<br />Currently we are not planning to use hypertonic saline in the eflow. There have been some mixed reviews...that one takes about 20min on a standard neb.