Fingernail Update

coltsfan715

I think it is funny to see this cause I was just noticing my nails the other day. I am 3 years post and still have some clubbing but in the past 6 months my nails have become visible flatter. There is still clubbing close to the nail bed but the farther towards the end of my nails (about3/4 of the nail is no flat with a small hump where the nail grows out. I have that on my thumb and forefinger and slightly on my middle finger, which were the most noticeable clubbed nails I had on each hand. My ring and pinky fingernails look the same, but were not overly clubbed in the first place.
<br />
<br />I guess the point is it definitely takes time for the clubbing to really go away, but it does get there eventually. I haven't had any problems to date either - lung wise no rejection or major infection my SATs have stayed around 98-100% and my PFTs have been a constant 90% since about 6 months post transplant.
<br />
<br />Lindsey

Lex

Vertical ridges. And if it's not CF related, strange how it went away immediately after TX.

Lex

Vertical ridges. And if it's not CF related, strange how it went away immediately after TX.

Lex