Finished our Great Strides fundraising video

T

TonyaH

Kuddos, Heather!

Very well done! Your children are beautiful!
Tonya

T

TonyaH

Kuddos, Heather!

Tonya

T

TonyaH

Kuddos, Heather!

Tonya

T

TonyaH

Kuddos, Heather!

Tonya

T

TonyaH

Kuddos, Heather!

Tonya

izemmom

Wonderful! I'm started on ours, but it has a LONG way to go. You gave me a little push, so thanks! You did a beautiful job telling it from Alyssa's perspective. Thanks for sharing!

izemmom

Wonderful! I'm started on ours, but it has a LONG way to go. You gave me a little push, so thanks! You did a beautiful job telling it from Alyssa's perspective. Thanks for sharing!

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

AbbysMama

Heather,
Alyssa's video is truly amazing. I hope that it gets your team lots of fundraising dollars. You have a beautiful family. I can tell you like to take the pictures! I'm not in many of our pictures either.
Hugs,
Em

Edited out all of the !'s I could. I sounded as if I was on speed or something! (there's another one!!)

Em

AbbysMama

Heather,
Alyssa's video is truly amazing. I hope that it gets your team lots of fundraising dollars. You have a beautiful family. I can tell you like to take the pictures! I'm not in many of our pictures either.
Hugs,
Em

Edited out all of the !'s I could. I sounded as if I was on speed or something! (there's another one!!)

Em

AbbysMama

Heather,
Hugs,
Em

Em

AbbysMama

Heather,
Hugs,
Em

Em

AbbysMama

Heather,
Hugs,
Em

Em

M

Mommafirst

I really have to work on that -- I didn't have ONE from the entire year that had Alyssa and myself together.

M

Mommafirst

I really have to work on that -- I didn't have ONE from the entire year that had Alyssa and myself together.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst