firework smoke?What to do?

creation301

Just curious what everyone else does about keeping their lungs clear on the 4th. We have smoke everywhere. It is hard to see due to the smoke let alone breath. I am a bit sad right now, because our little one and I are sitting inside (away from all of the families smoke). There is no way that it can be good for the lungs????!!!

What does everyone else do? Just curious as I plan on having at least another 60 years or so of celebrating the Independence Day with my child.=)

creation301

Just curious what everyone else does about keeping their lungs clear on the 4th. We have smoke everywhere. It is hard to see due to the smoke let alone breath. I am a bit sad right now, because our little one and I are sitting inside (away from all of the families smoke). There is no way that it can be good for the lungs????!!!

What does everyone else do? Just curious as I plan on having at least another 60 years or so of celebrating the Independence Day with my child.=)

creation301

<br />
<br />What does everyone else do? Just curious as I plan on having at least another 60 years or so of celebrating the Independence Day with my child.=)

crickit715

yep, we watch them from either inside or somewhere far away!! i thought about letting her wear a ped size medical mask, but sometimes that smoke gets so thick i dont even think that would help. i just dont feel like it is worth the risk (like campfires), some may feel differently, but im like you i dont like the smoke in my lungs let alone in theirs!

crickit715

yep, we watch them from either inside or somewhere far away!! i thought about letting her wear a ped size medical mask, but sometimes that smoke gets so thick i dont even think that would help. i just dont feel like it is worth the risk (like campfires), some may feel differently, but im like you i dont like the smoke in my lungs let alone in theirs!

crickit715

crickit715

we too watch from inside or far away. i thought about maybe letting her wear a small medical mask but the smoke still can get so thick i dont know if that would even work. i just dont think it is worth the risk right now. i know alot will disagree, but i hope we hear of some alternatives!

crickit715

we too watch from inside or far away. i thought about maybe letting her wear a small medical mask but the smoke still can get so thick i dont know if that would even work. i just dont think it is worth the risk right now. i know alot will disagree, but i hope we hear of some alternatives!

crickit715

static

Go to a big event and sit in the back where the smoke doesn't reach. In my opinion it is really not that big of an issue, and like you said it is only for one day out of the year. I don't remember getting sick once after the 4th of July from exposure to smoke.

static

Go to a big event and sit in the back where the smoke doesn't reach. In my opinion it is really not that big of an issue, and like you said it is only for one day out of the year. I don't remember getting sick once after the 4th of July from exposure to smoke.

static

crickit715

sorry about the double posts...im a dork! LOL...was trying to change the wording (i felt like the first one sounded like i was advocating for campfires) and it posted both...

crickit715

sorry about the double posts...im a dork! LOL...was trying to change the wording (i felt like the first one sounded like i was advocating for campfires) and it posted both...

crickit715