First accupuncture session

CowTown

I went once and loved it. It helped a lot. I had to pay for it myself though. If insurance covered accupuncture for me I'd go as often as possible.

CowTown

I went once and loved it. It helped a lot. I had to pay for it myself though. If insurance covered accupuncture for me I'd go as often as possible.

CowTown

CowTown

CowTown

thefrogprincess

Some insurance plans cover stuff like accupuncture and massage. Mine does as long as I have a perscription for it. I am with First Choice through my employer. Just check with your company to see if its covered.

thefrogprincess

Some insurance plans cover stuff like accupuncture and massage. Mine does as long as I have a perscription for it. I am with First Choice through my employer. Just check with your company to see if its covered.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

rotandroll

Frogprincess, I am SO glad you discovered accupuncture!! I used to go mainly to alleviate sinus headaches, but had a session once where moments after the accupuncturist placed a few needles a mouthful of mucuous came up from my lungs and into my mouth with literally no effort. Most amazing thing ever. Stick with it!!

rotandroll

Frogprincess, I am SO glad you discovered accupuncture!! I used to go mainly to alleviate sinus headaches, but had a session once where moments after the accupuncturist placed a few needles a mouthful of mucuous came up from my lungs and into my mouth with literally no effort. Most amazing thing ever. Stick with it!!

rotandroll

rotandroll

rotandroll

thefrogprincess

Thanks! So far its been very positive for me, and I've only gone once! Haha! I was thrilled when I learned that they guy I'm going to specializes in depression and resperatory conditions! I wish I had done this a long time ago. It felt so good when I felt that tweaked muscle in back lossen up! He will start treating my depression on my next visit. He didn't want to do too much at once on my first visit.

thefrogprincess

Thanks! So far its been very positive for me, and I've only gone once! Haha! I was thrilled when I learned that they guy I'm going to specializes in depression and resperatory conditions! I wish I had done this a long time ago. It felt so good when I felt that tweaked muscle in back lossen up! He will start treating my depression on my next visit. He didn't want to do too much at once on my first visit.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess