First Camping Trip

JennyCoulon

Okay so my husband and I have decided that we are going to take our boys camping at the local state park that is about 45 mins from our home. We are to be gone for 4 nights. My question is: WHAT ABOUT G BUTTON FEEDINGS? We are of course taking the vest, neb. kits, etc to do but is it necessary to take all of that also?

He usually gets 2 days off per week so I thought that if we do it every night from today until Thursday August 4th in the evening when we leave would it be okay to not take those things along? The camper is not that big and I kind of want to allow him to have a break while we are on vacation. Please give me your thoughts on this as I know it is very important but if we do the compromise of every night until we leave I think it would be okay. Thanks

JennyCoulon

Okay so my husband and I have decided that we are going to take our boys camping at the local state park that is about 45 mins from our home. We are to be gone for 4 nights. My question is: WHAT ABOUT G BUTTON FEEDINGS? We are of course taking the vest, neb. kits, etc to do but is it necessary to take all of that also?

He usually gets 2 days off per week so I thought that if we do it every night from today until Thursday August 4th in the evening when we leave would it be okay to not take those things along? The camper is not that big and I kind of want to allow him to have a break while we are on vacation. Please give me your thoughts on this as I know it is very important but if we do the compromise of every night until we leave I think it would be okay. Thanks

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

<br />
<br />He usually gets 2 days off per week so I thought that if we do it every night from today until Thursday August 4th in the evening when we leave would it be okay to not take those things along? The camper is not that big and I kind of want to allow him to have a break while we are on vacation. Please give me your thoughts on this as I know it is very important but if we do the compromise of every night until we leave I think it would be okay. Thanks

MavinetteH

I do the same with my son. I give him a break. I just either give him an extra can, or give him a boost during the day. Talk with your doc though, I am sure if he is like ours he will say it is ok.

MavinetteH

I do the same with my son. I give him a break. I just either give him an extra can, or give him a boost during the day. Talk with your doc though, I am sure if he is like ours he will say it is ok.

MavinetteH

MavinetteH

MavinetteH

kbsonner

My son gets his feedings 7 days a week but when he goes with my sister on a weekend camping trip (no power just generator for vest) we let it go. When we go out camping in our camper we stay where we have electric so then it comes with us.

kbsonner

My son gets his feedings 7 days a week but when he goes with my sister on a weekend camping trip (no power just generator for vest) we let it go. When we go out camping in our camper we stay where we have electric so then it comes with us.

kbsonner

kbsonner

kbsonner

MavinetteH

MavinetteH

MavinetteH

MavinetteH

MavinetteH