First night on PharmaNAC

R

rarab43

Is this something that your doctors are suggesting? My sons drs have never mentioned it but it sounds great/

E

entropy

To me, this post and testimonial comes across as fishy. I get the feeling this guy has some financial interest in whatever company makes PharmaNAC, and is greatly exaggerating claims to attract potential buyers. Especially conspicuous, in my opinion, is his assertion that high dose acetylcysteine causes him to feel "high."

It would be interesting if someone was to purchase acetylcysteine from another company and take it in dosages equivalent of the standard PharmaNac regimen and report back with results.

just1more

Please be careful when reading & replying to very old posts.

The original post was nearly 4 years ago, and by someone who at the time was a well respected and established member. I do not have any reason to suspect there was anything inappropriate in his post, even if it was pretty glowing. Regardless, he hasn't been here in probably 2 years at this point so I would suggest if someone wants to discuss brands of NAC that a new thread be started that is current and relevant.

Thanks,

amessofphotos

What I have found (i have been a member for around 6 months now) is that a lot of these posts are still relevant despite the fact that they are years old. This is somewhat alarming - i would hope for all of us that things would change more rapidly, but it is also comforting. To know that someone was raving about PharmaNAC years ago makes me wonder why I have never heard of it! So I purchased a box (if this was some kind of fishy advertisement it worked on me...ooops) and took my first dose just a few minutes ago. <div><br></div><div>I have to say... I do feel strangely clearer. I don't feel "better" by any means. I am still congested and sore but i feel like i am taking in more air with each breath. If the only benefit this offers me is the feeling of breathing easier then I'll take it! </div><div><br></div><div>I'll keep everyone updated on dosage and potential improvements in the future. </div>

klawrence

another Pharmanac deal: i found this promotion going on right now and if you're thinking of trying pharmanac i think it would be awesome since you can get $5 off of a box of it. pharmanac is also an awesome hangover cure, so they're asking you to share your favorite hangover cure and in exchange they'll give you the coupon (https://www.bolder.is/challenge/177/)