First Sinus Surgery - questions

jdubbs

Hi -

I've had about 5 of these surgeries. Each time required a one night stay in the hospital. I could breathe once they removed the packing, which was about 12- 24 hours post surgery. I never experienced any pain, but it's moderately uncomfortable for a while. Then again, so were the polyps...

James

31w/cf

jdubbs

Hi -

I've had about 5 of these surgeries. Each time required a one night stay in the hospital. I could breathe once they removed the packing, which was about 12- 24 hours post surgery. I never experienced any pain, but it's moderately uncomfortable for a while. Then again, so were the polyps...

James

31w/cf

jdubbs

Hi -

James

31w/cf

jdubbs

Hi -

James

31w/cf

jdubbs

Hi -
<br />
<br />I've had about 5 of these surgeries. Each time required a one night stay in the hospital. I could breathe once they removed the packing, which was about 12- 24 hours post surgery. I never experienced any pain, but it's moderately uncomfortable for a while. Then again, so were the polyps...
<br />
<br />James
<br />
<br />31w/cf