Five Years!

summer732

There has been such a plethora of bad news on the forums lately that I thought I would share some good news!

Today is the five year anniversary of my transplant. My lungs have never felt better. I continue to experience everything that I ever dreamed of in life. I'm taking a few extra deep breaths today.

Thinking of everyone out there who is waiting for a transplant, who had their transplant, or who is experiencing any difficulty in their transplant journey. Also to the donors and donor families who make this all possible.

Just thought I would share!

summer732

There has been such a plethora of bad news on the forums lately that I thought I would share some good news!

Today is the five year anniversary of my transplant. My lungs have never felt better. I continue to experience everything that I ever dreamed of in life. I'm taking a few extra deep breaths today.

Thinking of everyone out there who is waiting for a transplant, who had their transplant, or who is experiencing any difficulty in their transplant journey. Also to the donors and donor families who make this all possible.

summer732

summer732

summer732

<br />
<br />Today is the five year anniversary of my transplant. My lungs have never felt better. I continue to experience everything that I ever dreamed of in life. I'm taking a few extra deep breaths today.
<br />
<br />Thinking of everyone out there who is waiting for a transplant, who had their transplant, or who is experiencing any difficulty in their transplant journey. Also to the donors and donor families who make this all possible.
<br />
<br />Just thought I would share!

missT

Summer...that is awesome news! I am not on the list yet but it is good to know there are peeps out there that are doing well (like you). Wishing you many more years of free breathing!

missT

Summer...that is awesome news! I am not on the list yet but it is good to know there are peeps out there that are doing well (like you). Wishing you many more years of free breathing!

missT

missT

missT