flat feet and cf????

fourkidsmom

OK- this may be a silly question and I am going to research some, but how many of you with cf or your kids with cf have flat feet???? My 6 yr old has VERY flat feet. Anyway related to cf??? I don't think so but am curious.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

OK- this may be a silly question and I am going to research some, but how many of you with cf or your kids with cf have flat feet???? My 6 yr old has VERY flat feet. Anyway related to cf??? I don't think so but am curious.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

JazzysMom

I havent heard about it. IF it is in anyway its one of those "sparatic" things because I have just the opposite. I have HUGE, HIGH arches.

JazzysMom

I havent heard about it. IF it is in anyway its one of those "sparatic" things because I have just the opposite. I have HUGE, HIGH arches.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

lightNlife

Flat feet i(aka Pes Planus) is dominant one. Interestingly, it's more common in African Americans than other races.

It's not related to CF.

lightNlife

Flat feet i(aka Pes Planus) is dominant one. Interestingly, it's more common in African Americans than other races.

It's not related to CF.

lightNlife

It's not related to CF.

lightNlife

It's not related to CF.

lightNlife

It's not related to CF.

lightNlife

It's not related to CF.