Flavoring Unflavored Pepteman Jr?

crocco

so my wic office has completely screwed things up - we now have to deal with two months of unflavored peptamen jr!

needless to say my son wont drink it at all!!!
weve tried every type of chocolate syrup and powder and strawberry too - he still says ca-ca (hes almost 2) he hasnt had a whole can in a week!

does anybody have any ideas or any info on anything that might help!?!?

i saw that nestle used to make flavor packets but dont anymore - theres also another company - nutricia that makes them, anybody try them?

thank you so much for taking the time to read and/or offer suggestions!

chrissie

crocco

so my wic office has completely screwed things up - we now have to deal with two months of unflavored peptamen jr!

needless to say my son wont drink it at all!!!
weve tried every type of chocolate syrup and powder and strawberry too - he still says ca-ca (hes almost 2) he hasnt had a whole can in a week!

does anybody have any ideas or any info on anything that might help!?!?

i saw that nestle used to make flavor packets but dont anymore - theres also another company - nutricia that makes them, anybody try them?

thank you so much for taking the time to read and/or offer suggestions!

chrissie

crocco

<br />
<br />needless to say my son wont drink it at all!!!
<br />weve tried every type of chocolate syrup and powder and strawberry too - he still says ca-ca (hes almost 2) he hasnt had a whole can in a week!
<br />
<br />does anybody have any ideas or any info on anything that might help!?!?
<br />
<br />i saw that nestle used to make flavor packets but dont anymore - theres also another company - nutricia that makes them, anybody try them?
<br />
<br />thank you so much for taking the time to read and/or offer suggestions!
<br />
<br />chrissie

meteoras69

The same thing happened to us a couple of months ago due to an insurance mix-up. We used the nutricia flavor packets and my son really liked the vanilla. Our CF clinic dietician helped us to order them.

meteoras69

The same thing happened to us a couple of months ago due to an insurance mix-up. We used the nutricia flavor packets and my son really liked the vanilla. Our CF clinic dietician helped us to order them.

meteoras69