flonase

jdubbs

Hi -

For all you sinus sufferers out there. If you've had a bunch of sinus surgeries, and you started on a nasal steroid. How did that work out?

I'm trying to reduce my cough. It's often a dry cough, which I attribute to either asthma, post nasal drip, or GERD. I already take asthma stuff (advair) and gerd stuff (zantac)... I'm wondering if maybe flonase might reduce nasal congestion and postnasal drip. Anyone happy with their flonase or other nasal steroid?

Thanks in advance.

jdubbs

Hi -

For all you sinus sufferers out there. If you've had a bunch of sinus surgeries, and you started on a nasal steroid. How did that work out?

I'm trying to reduce my cough. It's often a dry cough, which I attribute to either asthma, post nasal drip, or GERD. I already take asthma stuff (advair) and gerd stuff (zantac)... I'm wondering if maybe flonase might reduce nasal congestion and postnasal drip. Anyone happy with their flonase or other nasal steroid?

Thanks in advance.

jdubbs

Hi -

Thanks in advance.

jdubbs

Hi -

Thanks in advance.

jdubbs

Hi -
<br />
<br />For all you sinus sufferers out there. If you've had a bunch of sinus surgeries, and you started on a nasal steroid. How did that work out?
<br />
<br />I'm trying to reduce my cough. It's often a dry cough, which I attribute to either asthma, post nasal drip, or GERD. I already take asthma stuff (advair) and gerd stuff (zantac)... I'm wondering if maybe flonase might reduce nasal congestion and postnasal drip. Anyone happy with their flonase or other nasal steroid?
<br />
<br />Thanks in advance.

lmattaway

Okay, confession time. I've had 3 sinus surgeries and was prescribed Flonase after each one. I never really felt like it did anything (mainly b/c I'm not sure it was able to get past the mucus and get anywhere) BUT... I also was not compliant with nasal rinses. I think doing rinses and then a puff or two of Flonase might have been beneficial. Only in the past year or so have I started doing rinses faithfully and that has helped tremendously.

lmattaway

Okay, confession time. I've had 3 sinus surgeries and was prescribed Flonase after each one. I never really felt like it did anything (mainly b/c I'm not sure it was able to get past the mucus and get anywhere) BUT... I also was not compliant with nasal rinses. I think doing rinses and then a puff or two of Flonase might have been beneficial. Only in the past year or so have I started doing rinses faithfully and that has helped tremendously.

lmattaway

lmattaway

lmattaway

W

welshwitch

OMG, flonase is the best! IT has completely made my stuffy nose clear up which I'm sure has other outcomes as well. I was actually considering doing sinus surgery but the ENT prescribed flonase and it completely opened up my nasal cavities in a way the dr. had never seen before. Give it a shot, it could really help you!

W

welshwitch

OMG, flonase is the best! IT has completely made my stuffy nose clear up which I'm sure has other outcomes as well. I was actually considering doing sinus surgery but the ENT prescribed flonase and it completely opened up my nasal cavities in a way the dr. had never seen before. Give it a shot, it could really help you!

W

welshwitch

W

welshwitch

W

welshwitch