flovent

hockeykid

I have been on Flovent 220mcg for about two now. The only side effect I had from it was Thrush. I was not good about rinsing my mouth after using it.

hockeykid

I have been on Flovent 220mcg for about two now. The only side effect I had from it was Thrush. I was not good about rinsing my mouth after using it.

hockeykid

hockeykid

hockeykid

AnnieT

My son who is 2 1/2 was on Flovent. It made him extremely moody, hyperactive and cause him to have terrible tantrums to the point where he was uncontrollable. Yes, I understand age is a factor, but google Flovent inhaler side effects with children. You will learn a lot. My son is not taking this inhaler anymore.

AnnieT

My son who is 2 1/2 was on Flovent. It made him extremely moody, hyperactive and cause him to have terrible tantrums to the point where he was uncontrollable. Yes, I understand age is a factor, but google Flovent inhaler side effects with children. You will learn a lot. My son is not taking this inhaler anymore.

AnnieT

AnnieT

AnnieT

Lance2020x

I have taken Flovent for a few years now. My doctors said to be sure to always drink plenty of water afterwards. I don't think I ever had a thrush problem with it (Batrum does that for me), or if I did it was so long ago I just don't remember.
I do notice that Flovent right before sleep can sometimes make it more difficult to fall asleep.

Also, I don't know if it's related to Flovent, but if I work out I gain muscle VERY quickly, so I just assumed it was from the steroids in the Flovent and other such meds.

Lance2020x

I have taken Flovent for a few years now. My doctors said to be sure to always drink plenty of water afterwards. I don't think I ever had a thrush problem with it (Batrum does that for me), or if I did it was so long ago I just don't remember.
I do notice that Flovent right before sleep can sometimes make it more difficult to fall asleep.

Also, I don't know if it's related to Flovent, but if I work out I gain muscle VERY quickly, so I just assumed it was from the steroids in the Flovent and other such meds.

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

<br />I do notice that Flovent right before sleep can sometimes make it more difficult to fall asleep.
<br />
<br />Also, I don't know if it's related to Flovent, but if I work out I gain muscle VERY quickly, so I just assumed it was from the steroids in the Flovent and other such meds.

hmw

My 8yr old started Flovent several months ago. We saw some behavioral issues with her as well. They have largely faded but steroid medication in general seems to cause agitation, insomnia, irritability, etc with her. It's worse by far with oral Prednisone, but we see it with Pulmacort and Flovent as well. These kind of side effects have been documented in drug trials, more often with children than adults.

We always make sure she rinses her mouth well after the Pulmacort or Flovent to reduce chances of getting thrush.

hmw

My 8yr old started Flovent several months ago. We saw some behavioral issues with her as well. They have largely faded but steroid medication in general seems to cause agitation, insomnia, irritability, etc with her. It's worse by far with oral Prednisone, but we see it with Pulmacort and Flovent as well. These kind of side effects have been documented in drug trials, more often with children than adults.

We always make sure she rinses her mouth well after the Pulmacort or Flovent to reduce chances of getting thrush.

hmw

hmw

hmw

<br />
<br />We always make sure she rinses her mouth well after the Pulmacort or Flovent to reduce chances of getting thrush.