Flu Shots

Lamp

Hey I had a quick question.
Since its flu shot time again does it matter at all when you get it, if your trying to get pregnant?
Just wondering if it the flu shot has any effects on you at all with conceiving...

Thanks!

Lamp

Since its flu shot time again does it matter at all when you get it, if your trying to get pregnant?
Just wondering if it the flu shot has any effects on you at all with conceiving...

Thanks!

Lamp

Thanks!

Lamp

Thanks!

Lamp

<br />Since its flu shot time again does it matter at all when you get it, if your trying to get pregnant?
<br />Just wondering if it the flu shot has any effects on you at all with conceiving...
<br />
<br />Thanks!

A

alluneedislove

I just talked to my doctor about this and she said that in the first trimester you CANNOT get a flu shot but in the second trimester it is ok. So if i were you after you get your next period or during i would get a flu shot. And if your already pregnant (LUCKY YOU) you have to wait!!

A

alluneedislove

I just talked to my doctor about this and she said that in the first trimester you CANNOT get a flu shot but in the second trimester it is ok. So if i were you after you get your next period or during i would get a flu shot. And if your already pregnant (LUCKY YOU) you have to wait!!

A

alluneedislove

A

alluneedislove

A

alluneedislove