Fluctuating wieght gain

ymikhale

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Auntysharn</b></i>

ymikhale - Thank you for the tip on coconut oil and sea salt. Would baby need to be on real solids before this could be introduced? Around 4-6mths old?? He has only just started the apples/enzymes at 7+ weeks old.

yes, naturally you will have to wait until he is started on solids to introduce coconut oil. you could probably give him seasalt before but it will probably clog the bottle. I introduced later b/c I simply did not know about it when my daughter was born.

ymikhale

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Auntysharn</b></i>

ymikhale - Thank you for the tip on coconut oil and sea salt. Would baby need to be on real solids before this could be introduced? Around 4-6mths old?? He has only just started the apples/enzymes at 7+ weeks old.

yes, naturally you will have to wait until he is started on solids to introduce coconut oil. you could probably give him seasalt before but it will probably clog the bottle. I introduced later b/c I simply did not know about it when my daughter was born.

ymikhale

ymikhale

ymikhale

<br />
<br />ymikhale - Thank you for the tip on coconut oil and sea salt. Would baby need to be on real solids before this could be introduced? Around 4-6mths old?? He has only just started the apples/enzymes at 7+ weeks old.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />yes, naturally you will have to wait until he is started on solids to introduce coconut oil. you could probably give him seasalt before but it will probably clog the bottle. I introduced later b/c I simply did not know about it when my daughter was born.