Flying w the vest

Landy

I have not had to fly with my vest yet, but will seriously consider sending it FedEx to my destination if I need to transport it in the future. Then I don't have to worry about lugging it around airports, going thru security, etc. The downside is that I would have to use my Acapella for a couple of days while vest is in transit, but if it saves some hassle, then it would be worth it, IMO.

Landy

I have not had to fly with my vest yet, but will seriously consider sending it FedEx to my destination if I need to transport it in the future. Then I don't have to worry about lugging it around airports, going thru security, etc. The downside is that I would have to use my Acapella for a couple of days while vest is in transit, but if it saves some hassle, then it would be worth it, IMO.
<br />

Landy

Um...just realize this thread originated in February so I'm guessing my suggestion is a bit late...

Landy

Um...just realize this thread originated in February so I'm guessing my suggestion is a bit late...

Landy