Flying???

lscharlat

Hello Everyone:

Just wanted to know if anyone takes any sort of precautions before flying? I read somewhere that people with CF should fly with a mask on just in case there is another CFer on board, just wanted to know what you think? God bless!

Regards,
Lisa
Daughter Anna (4y/o w/cf)

lscharlat

Hello Everyone:

Just wanted to know if anyone takes any sort of precautions before flying? I read somewhere that people with CF should fly with a mask on just in case there is another CFer on board, just wanted to know what you think? God bless!

Regards,
Lisa

lscharlat

Hello Everyone:

Regards,
Lisa

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS has flown about 4-5 times since he was a year old and he's never worn a mask. I do bring along handi wipes and hand sanitizer to wipe off his hands and the pull down tray during snack time.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS has flown about 4-5 times since he was a year old and he's never worn a mask. I do bring along handi wipes and hand sanitizer to wipe off his hands and the pull down tray during snack time.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

thefrogprincess

I never wear a mask when I fly. I take along hand sanatizer and EmerenC suppliment to drink. I'm of the opinion that you can take precautions without being paranoid.

thefrogprincess

I never wear a mask when I fly. I take along hand sanatizer and EmerenC suppliment to drink. I'm of the opinion that you can take precautions without being paranoid.

thefrogprincess

lscharlat

I agree about the paranoid part, just want to do what I can to protect her. Thanks.

Regards,
Lisa
Daughter Anna (4 y/o w/cf)

lscharlat

I agree about the paranoid part, just want to do what I can to protect her. Thanks.

Regards,
Lisa

lscharlat

Regards,
Lisa