For anyone with a mic-key

sdavis227

I have 4 Mic-key bolus extension sets with "cath tip, secur-loc straight connector and clamp" 24" if anyone needs these. Also a box full of "BD 2oz syringe catheter tips" If anyone needs these or uses these on a regular basis and would like some for free, please let me know and I will mail them. DS does not have his button anymore and we were going through some older stuff and wanted to see if anyone could use them before I throw them out. Of course, these all are still sterile and have not been opened.

Thanks!

sdavis227

I have 4 Mic-key bolus extension sets with "cath tip, secur-loc straight connector and clamp" 24" if anyone needs these. Also a box full of "BD 2oz syringe catheter tips" If anyone needs these or uses these on a regular basis and would like some for free, please let me know and I will mail them. DS does not have his button anymore and we were going through some older stuff and wanted to see if anyone could use them before I throw them out. Of course, these all are still sterile and have not been opened.

Thanks!

sdavis227

Thanks!

sdavis227

Thanks!

sdavis227

<br />
<br />Thanks!