For girls

LouLou

I was on Ortho Trycylen for 8 years. I felt that it decreased my libedo and increased vaginal dryness. I switched to Yasmin and saw a small increase in my libedo and a marked increase in vaginal wetness upon arousal :) I stayed on Yasmin for 4 years when I decided to go off to pursue pregnancy. I hope this helps. I would definitely go with one of the options with low levels of hormones (Yasmin, Ortho-Lo, etc.).

LouLou

I was on Ortho Trycylen for 8 years. I felt that it decreased my libedo and increased vaginal dryness. I switched to Yasmin and saw a small increase in my libedo and a marked increase in vaginal wetness upon arousal :) I stayed on Yasmin for 4 years when I decided to go off to pursue pregnancy. I hope this helps. I would definitely go with one of the options with low levels of hormones (Yasmin, Ortho-Lo, etc.).

LouLou