For the Girls

sidekickj

Hey There-
I have similar problems. I was told to put on the lbs. too and didn't know where to start. However, I HAVE LEARNED...if you can tolerate dairy and like ice cream...stock up on the Ben and Jerry's! I am serious...doesn't make you bloated and packs on the weight fast. My body can burn off a lot of junk, but not that. For the awful, dreaded, icky bloating...can you tell I'm not a fan...lay off the starch and see if that helps. I had to cut out bread and definitely noodles of any kind and thought I did better. Good luck. 24/f/cf

sidekickj

Hey There-
I have similar problems. I was told to put on the lbs. too and didn't know where to start. However, I HAVE LEARNED...if you can tolerate dairy and like ice cream...stock up on the Ben and Jerry's! I am serious...doesn't make you bloated and packs on the weight fast. My body can burn off a lot of junk, but not that. For the awful, dreaded, icky bloating...can you tell I'm not a fan...lay off the starch and see if that helps. I had to cut out bread and definitely noodles of any kind and thought I did better. Good luck. 24/f/cf

sidekickj

Hey There-

sidekickj

Hey There-

sidekickj

Hey There-
<br />I have similar problems. I was told to put on the lbs. too and didn't know where to start. However, I HAVE LEARNED...if you can tolerate dairy and like ice cream...stock up on the Ben and Jerry's! I am serious...doesn't make you bloated and packs on the weight fast. My body can burn off a lot of junk, but not that. For the awful, dreaded, icky bloating...can you tell I'm not a fan...lay off the starch and see if that helps. I had to cut out bread and definitely noodles of any kind and thought I did better. Good luck. 24/f/cf

mamerth

I am in the process of trying to gain about 10 lbs. NO fun!! Yes, I get the bloated feeling. I usually take some Miralax and that helps tons. I am trying add exercise to my daily lung program and I am hoping the weight ends up in the right spots. I have a "budda belly" as I lovely call it... have had that all my life. Long shirts hid that!!! My nutritionist suggested a diet high in fiber. It has helped tons. Less bloating. Add a few high calorie foods to the high fiber ones and its a good meal!!

mamerth

I am in the process of trying to gain about 10 lbs. NO fun!! Yes, I get the bloated feeling. I usually take some Miralax and that helps tons. I am trying add exercise to my daily lung program and I am hoping the weight ends up in the right spots. I have a "budda belly" as I lovely call it... have had that all my life. Long shirts hid that!!! My nutritionist suggested a diet high in fiber. It has helped tons. Less bloating. Add a few high calorie foods to the high fiber ones and its a good meal!!

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth