For those in clinical trials....

humphrey711

For those participating in clinical trials....what are you/were you taking and how has it worked for you? I am trying to keep myself updated on what is happening out there in terms of meds and what is in the works. I have heard really great things about Denufosol and VX770.

humphrey711

For those participating in clinical trials....what are you/were you taking and how has it worked for you? I am trying to keep myself updated on what is happening out there in terms of meds and what is in the works. I have heard really great things about Denufosol and VX770.

humphrey711

humphrey711

humphrey711

crickit715

i think they make you sign a form at the beginning stating that you will not comment on the results during the trial....so you may not have anyone respond to this question...sorry.

crickit715

i think they make you sign a form at the beginning stating that you will not comment on the results during the trial....so you may not have anyone respond to this question...sorry.

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715