For those in or near Fond du Lac, WI

izemmom

I know that there are at least a few Wisconsin-ites on here, and one in Fond du Lac...so I thought I'd share.

On Tuesday, April 28th Oscar's Food and Spirits will be donating 10% of the evening's sales to the CFF! Join us from 4pm - 9pm for dinner and help out your favorite cause!

Oscar's is located at:

156 Western Ave
Fond Du Lac, WI 54935

izemmom

I know that there are at least a few Wisconsin-ites on here, and one in Fond du Lac...so I thought I'd share.

On Tuesday, April 28th Oscar's Food and Spirits will be donating 10% of the evening's sales to the CFF! Join us from 4pm - 9pm for dinner and help out your favorite cause!

Oscar's is located at:

156 Western Ave
Fond Du Lac, WI 54935

izemmom

Oscar's is located at:

156 Western Ave
Fond Du Lac, WI 54935

izemmom

Oscar's is located at:

156 Western Ave
Fond Du Lac, WI 54935

izemmom

<br />
<br />On Tuesday, April 28th Oscar's Food and Spirits will be donating 10% of the evening's sales to the CFF! Join us from 4pm - 9pm for dinner and help out your favorite cause!
<br />
<br />Oscar's is located at:
<br />
<br />156 Western Ave
<br />Fond Du Lac, WI 54935
<br />