For those of you who go to the MPLS clinic

ReneeP

I remember a post recently about the issue between Fairview Clinics in the Twin Cities and BCBSMN. I can't find the original post so I thought I'd just do a new one. I wanted to let you know that BCBSMN and Fairview reached an agreement today and Fairview will remain in network.

Just thought I'd share!

ReneeP

I remember a post recently about the issue between Fairview Clinics in the Twin Cities and BCBSMN. I can't find the original post so I thought I'd just do a new one. I wanted to let you know that BCBSMN and Fairview reached an agreement today and Fairview will remain in network.

Just thought I'd share!

ReneeP

Just thought I'd share!

ReneeP

Just thought I'd share!

ReneeP

<br />
<br />Just thought I'd share!