?? For those who use or have infor on the PharmaNAC

lilmac7

I got my order on monday and have started to take it 1 tab 2x daily. My question is should I take it 3 times daily instead as I read that was the dosage used for the test but that it's just as effective at 2x daily? I orderred a months supply at 2x daily but was wondering if it would be better to just do 3x daily for a few days to get the possitive effects going as as I notice a change then go down to 2x daily or is there really not much difference?

lilmac7

I got my order on monday and have started to take it 1 tab 2x daily. My question is should I take it 3 times daily instead as I read that was the dosage used for the test but that it's just as effective at 2x daily? I orderred a months supply at 2x daily but was wondering if it would be better to just do 3x daily for a few days to get the possitive effects going as as I notice a change then go down to 2x daily or is there really not much difference?

lilmac7

lilmac7

lilmac7