forgot this part of my question

JennyCoulon

<P>I think they prescribe so much even for little guys is so if there is a blockage maybe it will help work it thru. I know if my boys haven't gone for 2-3 days we do the Miralax as a precaution. I have a nephew that does Miralax on a regular daily basis to avoid another blockage as he has had several. Hope all goes well.....</P>
<P> </P>

JennyCoulon

<P>I think they prescribe so much even for little guys is so if there is a blockage maybe it will help work it thru. I know if my boys haven't gone for 2-3 days we do the Miralax as a precaution. I have a nephew that does Miralax on a regular daily basis to avoid another blockage as he has had several. Hope all goes well.....</P>
<P></P>

JennyCoulon

<P><BR></P>

Mistyjo

Both of my daughters have been on large doses of miralax but it doesn't work for them. Jasey has to take senna or ex-lax daily. She is now on 3 squares of ex-lax/day but was on 5 squares a day until she started enzymes. The enzymes have helped some. We tried to decrease her ex-lax to 2.5 squares and she stopped having bms!! Our surgeon said she can't go past 24hrs without a good bm or we have to do an enema thru an IV bag and tubing. Good luck!

Mistyjo

Both of my daughters have been on large doses of miralax but it doesn't work for them. Jasey has to take senna or ex-lax daily. She is now on 3 squares of ex-lax/day but was on 5 squares a day until she started enzymes. The enzymes have helped some. We tried to decrease her ex-lax to 2.5 squares and she stopped having bms!! Our surgeon said she can't go past 24hrs without a good bm or we have to do an enema thru an IV bag and tubing. Good luck!

Mistyjo

imported_Momto2

Well, the proof is in the pudding, or the poo, so to speak. Are you getting results with that dosage? Is it giving him the runs? If I take miralax more than once a day, oh boy.......talk about the quick-step! But everyone is different.

imported_Momto2

Well, the proof is in the pudding, or the poo, so to speak. Are you getting results with that dosage? Is it giving him the runs? If I take miralax more than once a day, oh boy.......talk about the quick-step! But everyone is different.

imported_Momto2