fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

WEIRD! I posted this and then checked the other topics and there was LEXAPRO. It must be the one all the doctors are pressing now??

Its been awhile since I have been on here, have ALOT of things going on..... I will post more when I can- can't right now.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

WEIRD! I posted this and then checked the other topics and there was LEXAPRO. It must be the one all the doctors are pressing now??

Its been awhile since I have been on here, have ALOT of things going on..... I will post more when I can- can't right now.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom