Free Call In Number for those who want to participate in Rosary for Mel

Imogene

Administrator
Mel/Rosary

Ann: I want you to know, I did have Rosary Beads made for Jazzy at Mel's request...
Jazzy had asked for them.
I brought them to the hospital room before Thanksgiving and they hung from her equipment the whole time she was there.

They will be given to Jazzy tomorrow.

They are very beautiful, a work of art from my friend Sheryl.
I'll join you on Wed night, 7:00PM Eastern, Central, etc?.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.medjugorje.org/rosary.htm">the Joyful Mysteries?</a>

I'll let Robert know, so maybe Jazzy can join us.

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
Mel/Rosary

Ann: I want you to know, I did have Rosary Beads made for Jazzy at Mel's request...
I brought them to the hospital room before Thanksgiving and they hung from her equipment the whole time she was there.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.medjugorje.org/rosary.htm">the Joyful Mysteries?</a>

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
Mel/Rosary

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
Mel/Rosary

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
Mel/Rosary

<br />Jazzy had asked for them.
<br />I brought them to the hospital room before Thanksgiving and they hung from her equipment the whole time she was there.
<br />
<br />They will be given to Jazzy tomorrow.
<br />
<br />They are very beautiful, a work of art from my friend Sheryl.
<br />I'll join you on Wed night, 7:00PM Eastern, Central, etc?.
<br />
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.medjugorje.org/rosary.htm">the Joyful Mysteries?</a>
<br />
<br />I'll let Robert know, so maybe Jazzy can join us.
<br />
<br />Jeanne

adamsants

Mel/Rosary

Jeanne:

That is wonderful..Wednesday at 7 central time for me. The Joyful Mysteries would be great.

Thank you for joining me. I did not know Mel as well as the rest of you but I feel like I have to do something for her.

adamsants

Mel/Rosary

Jeanne:

That is wonderful..Wednesday at 7 central time for me. The Joyful Mysteries would be great.

Thank you for joining me. I did not know Mel as well as the rest of you but I feel like I have to do something for her.

adamsants

Mel/Rosary

Jeanne:

adamsants

Mel/Rosary

Jeanne:

adamsants

Mel/Rosary

Jeanne:
<br />
<br />That is wonderful..Wednesday at 7 central time for me. The Joyful Mysteries would be great.
<br />
<br />Thank you for joining me. I did not know Mel as well as the rest of you but I feel like I have to do something for her.
<br />
<br />

Liza

Mel/Rosary

Wednesday at 7pm CST sounds like a good time. I will try and do it at church so I can light a candle too.

Liza

Mel/Rosary

Wednesday at 7pm CST sounds like a good time. I will try and do it at church so I can light a candle too.

Liza

Mel/Rosary

Liza

Mel/Rosary

Liza

Mel/Rosary

<br />