Free Pro-Cal

crystalina0814

I have a box of Pro-Cal packets from vitaflo. (Flavorless, powdered protein, carbphydrate, and fat food and drink enhancer)

The packets are completely sealed, not expired (5/2011) and I believe I have 100 of them. I have them delivered monthly to me...but this time around they sent me WAY too many so I figured I would share with someone who needs them or wants to try them. They have helped me put on a few

I am offering them for free to the first person who is interested...

crystalina0814

I have a box of Pro-Cal packets from vitaflo. (Flavorless, powdered protein, carbphydrate, and fat food and drink enhancer)

The packets are completely sealed, not expired (5/2011) and I believe I have 100 of them. I have them delivered monthly to me...but this time around they sent me WAY too many so I figured I would share with someone who needs them or wants to try them. They have helped me put on a few

I am offering them for free to the first person who is interested...

crystalina0814

<br />
<br />The packets are completely sealed, not expired (5/2011) and I believe I have 100 of them. I have them delivered monthly to me...but this time around they sent me WAY too many so I figured I would share with someone who needs them or wants to try them. They have helped me put on a few
<br />
<br />
<br />I am offering them for free to the first person who is interested...

Mammahuff

What exactly is the Pro-Cal? Austin drinks one can of boost a day. Is it comparable to that. And do you mix it with a drink? Just curious.

Mammahuff

What exactly is the Pro-Cal? Austin drinks one can of boost a day. Is it comparable to that. And do you mix it with a drink? Just curious.

Mammahuff

L

Lety

I'm not familiar with Pro-Cal. We use Carnation, Scandishake sometimes, and Pediasure.

L

Lety

I'm not familiar with Pro-Cal. We use Carnation, Scandishake sometimes, and Pediasure.

L

Lety