Free Vest

Lex

Just to reiterate what I just wrote in another thread...I have a brand new vest I received a few months before my TX and I've been trying to give it away for free to someone. I'm not sure what shipping would be. It's a HillRom.

Lex

Just to reiterate what I just wrote in another thread...I have a brand new vest I received a few months before my TX and I've been trying to give it away for free to someone. I'm not sure what shipping would be. It's a HillRom.

Lex

dmarie781

What kind of vest?

Is it the small portable one with the carrying case? I would love one as we have the giant heavy one that is hard to take on trips. Please let me know. Thanks!

dmarie781

What kind of vest?

Is it the small portable one with the carrying case? I would love one as we have the giant heavy one that is hard to take on trips. Please let me know. Thanks!

dmarie781

What kind of vest?

GrantsWife

We too would be interested. My husband has been wanting one for quite some time now but we have been able to find any funding for us and we can't afford to get one. We live in Canada so not sure how much the shipping would be but we could pay for it if we had an estimate.

GrantsWife

We too would be interested. My husband has been wanting one for quite some time now but we have been able to find any funding for us and we can't afford to get one. We live in Canada so not sure how much the shipping would be but we could pay for it if we had an estimate.

GrantsWife

Lex

It isn't the small one. It does come with a fancy traveling case with wheels, but it probably weighs 40lbs maybe? I took it on a plane once and it was a hassle.

For anyone interested, PM me and we'll exchange info. Thanks.

Lex

It isn't the small one. It does come with a fancy traveling case with wheels, but it probably weighs 40lbs maybe? I took it on a plane once and it was a hassle.

For anyone interested, PM me and we'll exchange info. Thanks.

Lex

<br />
<br />For anyone interested, PM me and we'll exchange info. Thanks.