Frustrated with APBA

phutton

Happy Friday!!

I am so FRUSTRATED with my APBA!! I was diagnosed about two years ago!! The treatment of Predisone gave me CFRD. So I have been dealing with the Diabetes. The diabetes are in check when I am not on Predisone.
My APBA was ok until this past July. It has just been a roller coaster since then! The VFEND is causing problems with my liver! So in July I went off the VFEND, I was fine for a month. Then the IGE levels went through the roof! I have been in the hospital twice and on steroids for months. My IFE levels are still rising! I just feel overwhelmed by this! I feel like I am doing everything I am being asked to do with NO resolution of my problems! I feel constantly tired and unmotivated which is not me!!
So I went to the DR Wednesday, my IGE levels are still high after three months of steroids and hospital!! We did blood work. The dr talked about doing IV's again. The IV is Caspo, has anyone been on this? I feel so frustrated with this!! I just want to feel good again!! It has been 6 months. I asked the Dr about Xolair he wants to do iv's first!
Any words of wisdom? Any tips?

Pepsi

phutton

Happy Friday!!

I am so FRUSTRATED with my APBA!! I was diagnosed about two years ago!! The treatment of Predisone gave me CFRD. So I have been dealing with the Diabetes. The diabetes are in check when I am not on Predisone.
My APBA was ok until this past July. It has just been a roller coaster since then! The VFEND is causing problems with my liver! So in July I went off the VFEND, I was fine for a month. Then the IGE levels went through the roof! I have been in the hospital twice and on steroids for months. My IFE levels are still rising! I just feel overwhelmed by this! I feel like I am doing everything I am being asked to do with NO resolution of my problems! I feel constantly tired and unmotivated which is not me!!
So I went to the DR Wednesday, my IGE levels are still high after three months of steroids and hospital!! We did blood work. The dr talked about doing IV's again. The IV is Caspo, has anyone been on this? I feel so frustrated with this!! I just want to feel good again!! It has been 6 months. I asked the Dr about Xolair he wants to do iv's first!

Pepsi

phutton

Happy Friday!!

Pepsi

phutton

Happy Friday!!

Pepsi

phutton

Happy Friday!!
<br />
<br />I am so FRUSTRATED with my APBA!! I was diagnosed about two years ago!! The treatment of Predisone gave me CFRD. So I have been dealing with the Diabetes. The diabetes are in check when I am not on Predisone.
<br />My APBA was ok until this past July. It has just been a roller coaster since then! The VFEND is causing problems with my liver! So in July I went off the VFEND, I was fine for a month. Then the IGE levels went through the roof! I have been in the hospital twice and on steroids for months. My IFE levels are still rising! I just feel overwhelmed by this! I feel like I am doing everything I am being asked to do with NO resolution of my problems! I feel constantly tired and unmotivated which is not me!!
<br />So I went to the DR Wednesday, my IGE levels are still high after three months of steroids and hospital!! We did blood work. The dr talked about doing IV's again. The IV is Caspo, has anyone been on this? I feel so frustrated with this!! I just want to feel good again!! It has been 6 months. I asked the Dr about Xolair he wants to do iv's first!
<br />Any words of wisdom? Any tips?
<br />
<br />Pepsi