Frustrated

perky79

Oh the poor kid....I would so take the needle for him. Needles dont bother me, but I can't stand watching some one else get stuck. And I'm so sorry you have to watch him go through this, it must be tough for you.

perky79

Oh the poor kid....I would so take the needle for him. Needles dont bother me, but I can't stand watching some one else get stuck. And I'm so sorry you have to watch him go through this, it must be tough for you.

perky79

perky79

perky79

SaraBlue

Have you tried using the EMLA cream? One of my kids tried it and he didn't feel the needle at all. He was so relieved!

SaraBlue

Have you tried using the EMLA cream? One of my kids tried it and he didn't feel the needle at all. He was so relieved!

SaraBlue

SaraBlue

SaraBlue

Emily65Roses

YES!!! Emla is this awesome numbing cream. I didn't know about it (or it wasn't around...?) until I was like... 16. And by then I didn't care. DEMAND the Emla outright. If he's just getting blood drawn, he will not feel a damn thing, it's fantastic.

Emily65Roses

YES!!! Emla is this awesome numbing cream. I didn't know about it (or it wasn't around...?) until I was like... 16. And by then I didn't care. DEMAND the Emla outright. If he's just getting blood drawn, he will not feel a damn thing, it's fantastic.

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Jem

Poor little guy...I feel for him. I do hope you can get the EMLA cream... I too have heard great things about it. At least now with the ambry test you will have the information you need. Good Luck!

Jem

Poor little guy...I feel for him. I do hope you can get the EMLA cream... I too have heard great things about it. At least now with the ambry test you will have the information you need. Good Luck!

Jem

Jem

Jem