FUN GAME

JazzysMom

A big thank you to TonyaH for jump starting my brain. It reminded me of an old thread that we had where everyone contributed to a story. If you had never done something like this it can be quite comical.

I am hoping to get all ages involved so please keep it clean enough for the youngins LOL!

Try to limit your response to a maximum of 7 words & I will start:

ONCE upon a time there was too

JazzysMom

A big thank you to TonyaH for jump starting my brain. It reminded me of an old thread that we had where everyone contributed to a story. If you had never done something like this it can be quite comical.

I am hoping to get all ages involved so please keep it clean enough for the youngins LOL!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I am hoping to get all ages involved so please keep it clean enough for the youngins LOL!
<br />
<br />Try to limit your response to a maximum of 7 words & I will start:
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />ONCE upon a time there was too
<br />