Fundraiser Frustration

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I was pretty sure we'd have to cancel and then I got an email indicating that another parent's cousin rounded up enough volunteers. Now we need to advertise the heck out of it and hope we get a LOT of people to show up.

We had a fundraiser last night at a local bar -- two of us stood at the door and for every $5 donation, the bar gave a free drink ticket. For the 3 hours we stood there we raised over $800. Again it was just me and two other people, but we met some new people who were/are affected by CF.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I was pretty sure we'd have to cancel and then I got an email indicating that another parent's cousin rounded up enough volunteers. Now we need to advertise the heck out of it and hope we get a LOT of people to show up.

We had a fundraiser last night at a local bar -- two of us stood at the door and for every $5 donation, the bar gave a free drink ticket. For the 3 hours we stood there we raised over $800. Again it was just me and two other people, but we met some new people who were/are affected by CF.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />We had a fundraiser last night at a local bar -- two of us stood at the door and for every $5 donation, the bar gave a free drink ticket. For the 3 hours we stood there we raised over $800. Again it was just me and two other people, but we met some new people who were/are affected by CF.