Fundraiser Madness

izemmom

Just thought I'd let you all know that our event (Tomato Dodgeball - comedy/improv, silent auction...see above) was held last night

The total raised was $5,806. This is down a bit from last year, but our attendance was down, too, so I'm really pleased with the amount!

Everyone involved worked so hard to make it a success!

Also, my school had a jeans for genes day on Friday. It was a huge success! We are a K-8 school of about 425 students. The kids raised $550! So many of them brought in more than the $1 they needed to be out of uniform. I was so emotional when I made the announcement about the total at the end of the day.

The kids are so sweet. I got a lot of cards and pictures that they drew for Emily, and the class that was responsible for doing the school mass this week (Catholic school) included a prayer for her. This is probably my favorite fundraiser, becasue the kids get so involved and they care so much.

Anyway....just wanted to toot the old horn a bit.

How's everyone else doing?

izemmom

Just thought I'd let you all know that our event (Tomato Dodgeball - comedy/improv, silent auction...see above) was held last night

The total raised was $5,806. This is down a bit from last year, but our attendance was down, too, so I'm really pleased with the amount!

Also, my school had a jeans for genes day on Friday. It was a huge success! We are a K-8 school of about 425 students. The kids raised $550! So many of them brought in more than the $1 they needed to be out of uniform. I was so emotional when I made the announcement about the total at the end of the day.

The kids are so sweet. I got a lot of cards and pictures that they drew for Emily, and the class that was responsible for doing the school mass this week (Catholic school) included a prayer for her. This is probably my favorite fundraiser, becasue the kids get so involved and they care so much.

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

<br />
<br />The total raised was $5,806. This is down a bit from last year, but our attendance was down, too, so I'm really pleased with the amount!
<br />
<br />Everyone involved worked so hard to make it a success!
<br />
<br />Also, my school had a jeans for genes day on Friday. It was a huge success! We are a K-8 school of about 425 students. The kids raised $550! So many of them brought in more than the $1 they needed to be out of uniform. I was so emotional when I made the announcement about the total at the end of the day.
<br />
<br />The kids are so sweet. I got a lot of cards and pictures that they drew for Emily, and the class that was responsible for doing the school mass this week (Catholic school) included a prayer for her. This is probably my favorite fundraiser, becasue the kids get so involved and they care so much.
<br />
<br />Anyway....just wanted to toot the old horn a bit.
<br />
<br />How's everyone else doing?

M

mneville

Aidan's All Star team consistently raises about $25,000 each year. Last year it was over $28,000! We do alot of things. This year we did a garage sale that raised about $1,000. My husband has organized a pub crawl. We are having a Cone Day at Dairy Queen. We also send out emails and letters. we are lucky enough to have about 100 walkers each year on our team.

Megan

M

mneville

Aidan's All Star team consistently raises about $25,000 each year. Last year it was over $28,000! We do alot of things. This year we did a garage sale that raised about $1,000. My husband has organized a pub crawl. We are having a Cone Day at Dairy Queen. We also send out emails and letters. we are lucky enough to have about 100 walkers each year on our team.

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

<br />
<br />Megan