Fundraiser

oxMissoxOneox

Hey everyone ! I was wondering if anyone has ever had to do a funrasier to raise money for there health. Im going to have to have one because i need to buy new health insurance because the one i have isnt covering everything i need it to cover. i had a 250 co pay each day i was in the hospital two weeks ago and i had to sign myself out because i dont have that kind of money nor does my family. any idea's on a funrasier and how to go about it ? thank you !!!

Jamie oOx

oxMissoxOneox

Hey everyone ! I was wondering if anyone has ever had to do a funrasier to raise money for there health. Im going to have to have one because i need to buy new health insurance because the one i have isnt covering everything i need it to cover. i had a 250 co pay each day i was in the hospital two weeks ago and i had to sign myself out because i dont have that kind of money nor does my family. any idea's on a funrasier and how to go about it ? thank you !!!

Jamie oOx

oxMissoxOneox

Jamie oOx

oxMissoxOneox

Jamie oOx

oxMissoxOneox

<br />
<br />Jamie oOx

K

kfw1963

Contact Sarah at the Breathe 4 Tomorrow foundation. She may be able to help you out. She visits this website so hopefully she will read this.

K

kfw1963

Contact Sarah at the Breathe 4 Tomorrow foundation. She may be able to help you out. She visits this website so hopefully she will read this.

K

kfw1963

K

kfw1963

K

kfw1963