Funky Gunky

touchdown

I am sure some of you spit in your sink from time to time when you cough up mucus or irrigate your sinuses. Does anyone ever get clogged up drains from mucus growing down in your pipes? I routinely put vineager down or boiling hot water to kill the bugs.

It looks pretty nasty If I must say so myself. My wife is not happy with the sink being clogged.

Do you think it is possible to grow other bugs down your sink with your already existing bugs. I would think that it is very possible. This is sort of scary to me. When I think about it, it is possible that when the air is on it can kick up all the germs back into the air. Is this correct?

any solutions?

touchdown

I am sure some of you spit in your sink from time to time when you cough up mucus or irrigate your sinuses. Does anyone ever get clogged up drains from mucus growing down in your pipes? I routinely put vineager down or boiling hot water to kill the bugs.

It looks pretty nasty If I must say so myself. My wife is not happy with the sink being clogged.

Do you think it is possible to grow other bugs down your sink with your already existing bugs. I would think that it is very possible. This is sort of scary to me. When I think about it, it is possible that when the air is on it can kick up all the germs back into the air. Is this correct?

any solutions?

touchdown

any solutions?

touchdown

any solutions?

touchdown

<br />
<br />It looks pretty nasty If I must say so myself. My wife is not happy with the sink being clogged.
<br />
<br />Do you think it is possible to grow other bugs down your sink with your already existing bugs. I would think that it is very possible. This is sort of scary to me. When I think about it, it is possible that when the air is on it can kick up all the germs back into the air. Is this correct?
<br />
<br />any solutions?

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Use bleach to kill the crud down there. When my boys had the weird mycobacteria, they did environmental testing of our home, school, clinc etc to check for possible sources. One of the things they told us to check was shower heads (because bacteria sitting there shoots out with the steam). Drains are not as much of a problem because the water is already going away from you, unless you fill up the sink and let the hot water steam.

It IS very scary.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Use bleach to kill the crud down there. When my boys had the weird mycobacteria, they did environmental testing of our home, school, clinc etc to check for possible sources. One of the things they told us to check was shower heads (because bacteria sitting there shoots out with the steam). Drains are not as much of a problem because the water is already going away from you, unless you fill up the sink and let the hot water steam.

It IS very scary.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

It IS very scary.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

It IS very scary.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />It IS very scary.

mom2lillian

*cringing* thinking of my showering at the gym 3-5days a week yuck yuck double yuck
<br />
<br />*hoping good (workout) outweighs bad*