Funny (not really) thing about MRSA

shea14

A couple months ago AJ had a g-tube and a port put in. He has been positive for MRSA for a few years now. So of course when the surgeon was talking to me about the possible complications MRSA came up. But his response was not what I thought it would be. He told me that almost everyone in the hospital has MRSA but that AJ has an advantage going into a surgery because he is already on antibiotics for it. I think that is really funny because I tell someone that AJ carries MRSA and people get a little skiddish but actually it is almost everywhere and only certain people (like our little cfers) are affected by it.

shea14

A couple months ago AJ had a g-tube and a port put in. He has been positive for MRSA for a few years now. So of course when the surgeon was talking to me about the possible complications MRSA came up. But his response was not what I thought it would be. He told me that almost everyone in the hospital has MRSA but that AJ has an advantage going into a surgery because he is already on antibiotics for it. I think that is really funny because I tell someone that AJ carries MRSA and people get a little skiddish but actually it is almost everywhere and only certain people (like our little cfers) are affected by it.

shea14

shea14

shea14