FYI

stillkicking

Hey there, I know many of you like me struggle to get a good nights sleep. What with the coughing, body aches, etc... Anyway I remember some posts a few weeks ago about trying Melatonin. Did, didn't work for me and I know many others didn't get the wanted results from it. I read about another herbal sleep aid that has worked much better. It helps me stay asleep and also seems to help ease the body aches. It's Valorin. No guarantees, but maybe it will help someone else catch some much needed zzz's. Pleasant dreams!!!

stillkicking

Hey there, I know many of you like me struggle to get a good nights sleep. What with the coughing, body aches, etc... Anyway I remember some posts a few weeks ago about trying Melatonin. Did, didn't work for me and I know many others didn't get the wanted results from it. I read about another herbal sleep aid that has worked much better. It helps me stay asleep and also seems to help ease the body aches. It's Valorin. No guarantees, but maybe it will help someone else catch some much needed zzz's. Pleasant dreams!!!

stillkicking

stillkicking

stillkicking