g-tube dependant

ajordan86

whats an OT? madi will be seeing the feed team for the first time here at milwaukee. so hopefully we will be able to make some progress

ajordan86

whats an OT? madi will be seeing the feed team for the first time here at milwaukee. so hopefully we will be able to make some progress

ajordan86

ajordan86

ajordan86

jacksmom

OT=Occupational Therapy
Speech therapy is more 'feeding adversion' oriented but, (at least in Iowa) there are not to many of them around. So we are stuck with the OTs that have less experience with eating adversions and do nothing more then give me someone to talk to once a week.

Good luck with the feeding team!

Carey

jacksmom

OT=Occupational Therapy
Speech therapy is more 'feeding adversion' oriented but, (at least in Iowa) there are not to many of them around. So we are stuck with the OTs that have less experience with eating adversions and do nothing more then give me someone to talk to once a week.

Carey

jacksmom

OT=Occupational Therapy

Carey

jacksmom

OT=Occupational Therapy

Carey

jacksmom

OT=Occupational Therapy
<br />Speech therapy is more 'feeding adversion' oriented but, (at least in Iowa) there are not to many of them around. So we are stuck with the OTs that have less experience with eating adversions and do nothing more then give me someone to talk to once a week.
<br />
<br />Good luck with the feeding team!
<br />
<br />Carey