G-tube formula suggestions?

LuraGirl26

I am tube fed 2 cans 2 times a day. I use Optmental by ross. It works well and I can run it at a rate as high as 300 with no issues.

LuraGirl26

I am tube fed 2 cans 2 times a day. I use Optmental by ross. It works well and I can run it at a rate as high as 300 with no issues.

LuraGirl26

LuraGirl26

LuraGirl26

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

JennyCoulon

My 8 yr. old has been on Carnation Instant Breakfast Plus which is 375 (I think) calories per can and CIB VHC which is 575 (I think) calories. It works well for him. Hope this helps. This is also one that you can get 1 free case from CF Pharmacy Services with a 1 month supply of Creon enzymes. If you have a 90 day supply of Creon that you order you get 3 cases of either the CIB Plus or CIB VHC for free. This helps with the cost. You can find out more information under the CF Pharmacy Services under the Extra Helpings section. Let me know if you need more information.

JennyCoulon

My 8 yr. old has been on Carnation Instant Breakfast Plus which is 375 (I think) calories per can and CIB VHC which is 575 (I think) calories. It works well for him. Hope this helps. This is also one that you can get 1 free case from CF Pharmacy Services with a 1 month supply of Creon enzymes. If you have a 90 day supply of Creon that you order you get 3 cases of either the CIB Plus or CIB VHC for free. This helps with the cost. You can find out more information under the CF Pharmacy Services under the Extra Helpings section. Let me know if you need more information.

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon