G-tube surgery today

holmfamily1992

We are so thinking of you today!! I know what you are going through along with other on here. Dylan is doing absolutely wonderful now. We even think he has started to gain weight!!! He see'e his CF Doctor next tuesday. We will find out then.

Take care and give her big hugs!!!
Tina

holmfamily1992

We are so thinking of you today!! I know what you are going through along with other on here. Dylan is doing absolutely wonderful now. We even think he has started to gain weight!!! He see'e his CF Doctor next tuesday. We will find out then.

Tina

holmfamily1992

Tina

holmfamily1992

Tina

holmfamily1992

<br />
<br />Take care and give her big hugs!!!
<br />Tina

M

Mommafirst

Thanks everyone for all your support. There is an update up top.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

JennyCoulon

I think that you will get to really appreciate the g button. Her having this will save you from having to push her to eat all of the time. Our oldest is 9 and has had his button for about 2 1/2 years. He gets the majority of his nutrients and calories during the feedings at night. It is tough in the beginning but once it is healed totally with no granulation tissue and you get the feeding set you guys will do great. Good luck

JennyCoulon

I think that you will get to really appreciate the g button. Her having this will save you from having to push her to eat all of the time. Our oldest is 9 and has had his button for about 2 1/2 years. He gets the majority of his nutrients and calories during the feedings at night. It is tough in the beginning but once it is healed totally with no granulation tissue and you get the feeding set you guys will do great. Good luck

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon