gain weight sore bones

cfprincess09

hey thanks guys !! hi bethylove thanks and ya it would be helpful too see one of your menus !! i have lost 4 pounds in a week and you can email me at ashley.lynn.ball@gmail.com thanks

cfprincess09

hey thanks guys !! hi bethylove thanks and ya it would be helpful too see one of your menus !! i have lost 4 pounds in a week and you can email me at ashley.lynn.ball@gmail.com thanks

cfprincess09

DogLuver105

I highly recommend scandishakes. If you put them in milkshakes you can hardly taste them. And i think the best thing to do is eat even when your not hungry...like try to fit extra snacks into your day. and try exercising or doing something that will make you hungry.

DogLuver105

I highly recommend scandishakes. If you put them in milkshakes you can hardly taste them. And i think the best thing to do is eat even when your not hungry...like try to fit extra snacks into your day. and try exercising or doing something that will make you hungry.

DogLuver105

ejv19

Hey, i highly recomend trying to have an extra snack a day, plus your three main meals. just throw together a peanutbutter and jelly sandiwch together,or peanutbutter and nutella. they're all delicious. honey nut cheerios, or nachos, just take some tortilla chips, shred some cheese untop of them and throw them in the mircowave until cheese is melted.
i never let my self be hungry, and it works well for me.
of course you should really talk to your doctors for advice and tips. good luck!

ejv19

Hey, i highly recomend trying to have an extra snack a day, plus your three main meals. just throw together a peanutbutter and jelly sandiwch together,or peanutbutter and nutella. they're all delicious. honey nut cheerios, or nachos, just take some tortilla chips, shred some cheese untop of them and throw them in the mircowave until cheese is melted.
i never let my self be hungry, and it works well for me.
of course you should really talk to your doctors for advice and tips. good luck!

ejv19

<br />i never let my self be hungry, and it works well for me.
<br />of course you should really talk to your doctors for advice and tips. good luck!
<br />