Gaining weight

jfarel

Just curious, you're FEV1 was 44 percent before and it is 44 percent now? Or did it go up to 44 percent after you gained the weight? I'm kind of suprised you were using oxygen if you were at 44 percent before, but I know everyone is different, so maybe I'm missing something.

I think if you added aerobic exercise it would probably help your FEV1. Just my two cents though.

jfarel

Just curious, you're FEV1 was 44 percent before and it is 44 percent now? Or did it go up to 44 percent after you gained the weight? I'm kind of suprised you were using oxygen if you were at 44 percent before, but I know everyone is different, so maybe I'm missing something.

I think if you added aerobic exercise it would probably help your FEV1. Just my two cents though.

jfarel

jfarel

jfarel

kybert

what were you doing to try and increase your weight before you took testosterone?

as for women, heavy weights and more food, including lots of protein, will acheive the same thing. but for some reason women dont often lift heavy enough weights. it saddens me when i see a woman pick up 1 kg dumbells and throw their arms up in the air 100 times.

kybert

what were you doing to try and increase your weight before you took testosterone?

as for women, heavy weights and more food, including lots of protein, will acheive the same thing. but for some reason women dont often lift heavy enough weights. it saddens me when i see a woman pick up 1 kg dumbells and throw their arms up in the air 100 times.

kybert

kybert

kybert

Grendel

I live at 7500 ft. elevation, so with 44% FEV1 I have to use O2 and aerobics I can't do or at least so far. My heart rate gets too high even with O2.

Also, before I would try working out and could sustain the process for a bit but I just didn't have the endurance or the motivation in or out of the gym. And it would take forever to make any gains in my strength, weight, or energy levels.

Grendel

Grendel

I live at 7500 ft. elevation, so with 44% FEV1 I have to use O2 and aerobics I can't do or at least so far. My heart rate gets too high even with O2.

Also, before I would try working out and could sustain the process for a bit but I just didn't have the endurance or the motivation in or out of the gym. And it would take forever to make any gains in my strength, weight, or energy levels.

Grendel

Grendel

Grendel

Grendel

Grendel

Grendel

Grendel