Garlic

Sevenstars

Do you think garlic pills were as effective as whole, raw garlic, Faust? I've been reading about this a bit and a lot of people seem to swear by raw garlic only. I do like the taste of garlic but I don't want to alienate all of my friends and family.

I'm not especially worried about the bleeds... I've actually had clotting issues in the past (clot too easily) so this sounds fine to me - maybe it will keep my port from clogging up after a year. Still, thanks for the heads up as a side effect.

Sevenstars

Do you think garlic pills were as effective as whole, raw garlic, Faust? I've been reading about this a bit and a lot of people seem to swear by raw garlic only. I do like the taste of garlic but I don't want to alienate all of my friends and family.

I'm not especially worried about the bleeds... I've actually had clotting issues in the past (clot too easily) so this sounds fine to me - maybe it will keep my port from clogging up after a year. Still, thanks for the heads up as a side effect.

Sevenstars

Sevenstars

Sevenstars

jfarel

I bet the people who were taking the garlic caps as opposed to the olive oil caps could tell. Just from burping.

jfarel

I bet the people who were taking the garlic caps as opposed to the olive oil caps could tell. Just from burping.

jfarel

jfarel

jfarel

Faust

If the supplement is a good brand, they will contain a large amount of the extract. A whole clove of garlic won't equal a couple caps of the extract. I love raw garlic as well.

Faust

If the supplement is a good brand, they will contain a large amount of the extract. A whole clove of garlic won't equal a couple caps of the extract. I love raw garlic as well.

Faust

Faust

Faust

idajune

In the link from CartersMom, i noticed that part of the treatment was using Cardamom oil - has anyone used this? I did a short research and it says it as used as an expectorant. Just wondering if anyone else read this and questioned it.

Cardamom oils' expectorant properties help clear coughs. It is a well-known remedy for impotence and low sexual response.

Summary

Cardamom oil is most beneficial to the digestive system, but can also help with the treatment of coughs, and a general feeling of not feeling that well.

Burners and vaporizers
In vapor therapy cardamom oil can be useful for the digestive system, for coughs and fatigue.
Blended oil or in the bath
As a massage oil or diluted in the bath, cardamom oil can assist with digestive system, coughs and be used as a general tonic. It is excellent in the bath, leaving you feeling refreshed and stimulated.

idajune

In the link from CartersMom, i noticed that part of the treatment was using Cardamom oil - has anyone used this? I did a short research and it says it as used as an expectorant. Just wondering if anyone else read this and questioned it.

Cardamom oils' expectorant properties help clear coughs. It is a well-known remedy for impotence and low sexual response.

Summary

Cardamom oil is most beneficial to the digestive system, but can also help with the treatment of coughs, and a general feeling of not feeling that well.

Burners and vaporizers
In vapor therapy cardamom oil can be useful for the digestive system, for coughs and fatigue.
As a massage oil or diluted in the bath, cardamom oil can assist with digestive system, coughs and be used as a general tonic. It is excellent in the bath, leaving you feeling refreshed and stimulated.

idajune

Summary

Burners and vaporizers

idajune

Summary

Burners and vaporizers

idajune

Summary

Burners and vaporizers