GARRAN GOT THE CALL!!!! UPDATE

kayleesgrandma

Victoria just text me that they got the call!!! He will be going in at 4pm and surgery will be at 8pm. Victoria is taking her laptop so will keep us posted on Garran's caring page.

Let's surround this family in prayer today!!! I want Victoria to feel our presence around her--Lindsey said she could feel us with her when she had her tx...

God bless this family that is dear and near to our hearts!

kayleesgrandma

Victoria just text me that they got the call!!! He will be going in at 4pm and surgery will be at 8pm. Victoria is taking her laptop so will keep us posted on Garran's caring page.

Let's surround this family in prayer today!!! I want Victoria to feel our presence around her--Lindsey said she could feel us with her when she had her tx...

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

<br />
<br />Let's surround this family in prayer today!!! I want Victoria to feel our presence around her--Lindsey said she could feel us with her when she had her tx...
<br />
<br />God bless this family that is dear and near to our hearts!
<br />
<br />