Here is Garren's address:
<br />
<br />Garran Howard
<br />Ronald MacDonald House
<br />101 Old Mason Farm Rd.
<br />Rm 122
<br />Chapel Hill, N.C. 27515

vmhoward

Hopefully we will be moving out of the Ronald McDonald House this weekend and into a Local Temprary Apartment, But I will let everyone know and will post an address to send cards etc. Until then the RMH should forward any cards etc that come for garran after we check out to our home address. thank you all again.

By the way, maybe with Garran in tote.......

vmhoward

Hopefully we will be moving out of the Ronald McDonald House this weekend and into a Local Temprary Apartment, But I will let everyone know and will post an address to send cards etc. Until then the RMH should forward any cards etc that come for garran after we check out to our home address. thank you all again.

vmhoward

vmhoward

vmhoward

<br />
<br />By the way, maybe with Garran in tote.......

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Great news Vik! Won't it be great for Garran to be with the family on the "outside" for a change!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Great news Vik! Won't it be great for Garran to be with the family on the "outside" for a change!

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader