Garran's address

katrn8

Victoria and Garran found you after searching and just wanted to say hi and that I miss you guys. Saw some fake teeth the other day and had to laugh as it made me think of Garran asking me for those one time. Fell free to email me katrn8@verizon.net and tell Garran I am waiting to start our surprises back up when he gets home. I am stashing them away. Missing you all tell the kids I said hi too.

katrn8

Victoria and Garran found you after searching and just wanted to say hi and that I miss you guys. Saw some fake teeth the other day and had to laugh as it made me think of Garran asking me for those one time. Fell free to email me katrn8@verizon.net and tell Garran I am waiting to start our surprises back up when he gets home. I am stashing them away. Missing you all tell the kids I said hi too.

katrn8

katrn8

katrn8

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>kayleesgrandma</b></i>

Here is Garren's address:

Garran Howard

Ronald MacDonald House

101 Old Mason Farm Rd.

Rm 122

Chapel Hill, N.C. 27515</end quote></div>

Is this still the correct address Terri?

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>kayleesgrandma</b></i>

Garran Howard

Ronald MacDonald House

101 Old Mason Farm Rd.

Rm 122

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Garran Howard

Ronald MacDonald House

101 Old Mason Farm Rd.

Rm 122

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Garran Howard

Ronald MacDonald House

101 Old Mason Farm Rd.

Rm 122

Chapel Hill, N.C. 27515</end quote>

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />Here is Garren's address:
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Garran Howard
<br />
<br />Ronald MacDonald House
<br />
<br />101 Old Mason Farm Rd.
<br />
<br />Rm 122
<br />
<br />Chapel Hill, N.C. 27515</end quote>
<br />
<br />Is this still the correct address Terri?

vmhoward

No we are staying in a rental house in Chapel Hill. There is only so long one can stay in a one room suite with 4 children. We moved from there to a apartment and now we are in a rental house.

If you would like the address please PM me, and I will send it. I just dont want to publish our home address here on the internet.

Talk to you all soon.

Victoria

vmhoward

No we are staying in a rental house in Chapel Hill. There is only so long one can stay in a one room suite with 4 children. We moved from there to a apartment and now we are in a rental house.

If you would like the address please PM me, and I will send it. I just dont want to publish our home address here on the internet.

Talk to you all soon.

Victoria

vmhoward

Talk to you all soon.

Victoria

vmhoward

Talk to you all soon.

Victoria

vmhoward

<br />
<br />If you would like the address please PM me, and I will send it. I just dont want to publish our home address here on the internet.
<br />
<br />Talk to you all soon.
<br />
<br />Victoria