gatorade ingredient in the news

Printer

If we removed everything from food products, that may have a negative effect on someone, we would only be drinking water. Oops wait, water is not that pure either.

Bill

Melissa75

Administrator
I just figured anyone who was a really big consumer of this ingredient would be interested to read the article.

JustDucky

If the substance is known to cause problems, then it's best to avoid it. The problem with much of our food today is that they have additives, hormones and other things that really aren't great for you. For example, when I look on the label of ice cream, the list of ingredients, many of which I don't have any idea what they are and look like a items in a chemistry class, is overwhelming. I make ice cream, I know that it takes about 5 ingredients to make it...I simply put back the ice cream and seek out a brand that doesn't use preservatives, additives or coloring. As far as the Gatorade is concerned, I would not drink it. I bet there are ways to make your own sports drink and they would be better for you. Or just drink water.

Jenn 40 wCF

Printer

I understand and approve. It is just that we are infulenced (controlled) by the smallest common demonitator. Just because there is a study, we don't need to get excited.

It is good that you are keeping us informed.

Thanks,
Bill